Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links from Amazon and other networks which means I earn from qualifying purchases.
Christmas is just around the corner. Obviously I’m super excited. The snow, and cold,the chance to spend time with family, hot chocolate after a day outside, there are few things I like better. With Christmas comes the shopping (also one of my favorite things).
I like to start early, buy things when I see them or when they’re on sale. I may have even bought a couple of gifts on boxing day. But enough about that. Christmas is coming whether we’re ready or not so we’d best accept it and start preparing. You don’t want to be one of the people running around Wal-Mart on Christmas eve, trying to get the rest of those presents figured out, do you? I didn’t think so.
Which is awesome because I’ve got the perfect thing to help you figure it out! Gift Guides!!!
I understand not everyone enjoys shopping and wandering around the mall as much as I do. So I’ve made things easy, just click the link and buy, you don’t even have to get dressed to finish your Christmas shopping this year. Isn’t that wonderful?
This girl boss gift guide is perfect for the girl in your life who knows exactly what she wants and isn’t afraid to go for it. The girl who is going to take over the world. Whether these items will spruce up her office or help her unwind at home. She is sure to love anything you get her from this list.
(1) This Glitter Bomb Water Bottle is cute and feminine while still being practical and professional. Whether at the gym or the office, few things say I’m a responsible adult as well as making a conscious effort to stay hydrated.
(2) A Unicorn Wine Holder is bound to put a smile on her face after a long day. Plus, who doesn’t love unicorns and well, wine.
(3) With a Magnetic Hourglass sitting on the corner of her desk she will find her self calming in the most stressful of situations as she watches the sand fall, over and over again.
(4) Passion Planners are the perfect way to organize her busy day, and crush every goal she has no doubt set. These planners have a section for everything and are sure to keep her motivated.
(5) This Desk Top Sand Box will take her right back to the childhood she spend building sand castles at the playground. Playing with sand is bound to reduce any stress she might be feeling after a hard day.
(6) Stylish Polarized Sunglasses will ensure she looks amazing as soon as she steps out of the office. Sunglasses also help prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes (nobody wants those).
(7) A sleek Bluetooth Speaker will allow her to listen to her favorite songs throughout the day with excellent sound quality. It’s compact design means she can listen anywhere.
(8) This lovely Tea Kettle is perfect for weekend afternoons. With the right company, and a cup of tea she is sure to feel refreshed and rejuvenated before returning to the office on Monday morning.
(9) Tasteful Earrings have a way of pulling any outfit together. They’re professional and with the right pair, she’ll feel more confident just be having them on.
(10) Pink Clay Soap is the most luxurious way to wash off the stress of a long day. This all natural, cruelty-free soap will have her glowing.
(11) Diamond Topped Pens are sure to add a touch of style and feminine professionalism to any office. With their unique look, these pens are sure to start conversations.
(12) This Hand Warming Mug is sure to keep her toasty on those cold winter days. With is classy and professional aesthetic it will look amazing sitting on her desk or in her hand.
(13) Gold Holographic Nail Polish is a subtle way for her to get the message across that she is number one and shouldn’t be messed with. Everyone will be wondering where she found such a unique color.